Monday, April 28, 2008

Uncle Bo's in BIG TIME TROUBLE!!!!!

We were headed to M'boro yesterday. We were going the back way through Unionville when ALL of a sudden our son's said the follow: " DAMMIT I do not like trees! " Shocked and totally caught off guard we told him NOT to ever say that again that it was not a nice word. Then I proceeded to ask him where in the world he heard that word from and he tells me just like this: " Mom that's what my Uncle Bo tells me!" So I called Uncle Bo and told him that he was in BIG TIME TROUBLE, of course he thought it was funny.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

Man, Susan,,, this is funny. If I had been there, it would have taken all I could do to not laugh. It would have been funnier, if Ethan had said it in front of Bo.

Holli said...

Uncle Bo.........you ARE in big trouble!!!

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

Don't let him hang around Eric either! ...especially when Bo and Eric are together.

Kim said...

okay - so my story could have been worse after I just read yours!!