Ok so I told everyone not to long ago that we have a pooper. Well he has done very good so far but we still have a few hiding and pooping in our pull up episodes. He has also scored some really cool surprises for going too. I just thought I would share the funny things that have happened with pooping. The last couple of times he has done it, while flushing the toilet he yells out with total excitement that it looks like a potato. Well the other day yells out again with total excitement it's a snake!!! LOL!!! So stay tuned for more What's that poop look like by Ethan.
Also I have several more posting to post with pictures, but for some reason my computer isn't downloading them. Hopefully I will have them up by this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have you bought him some big boy briefs?? Let him pick them out,,, real cool ones and tell him the only way he can wear them is if he won't poop in them and mess them up... he'll finally get it all together.
The boy is NOT right!!!!
LOL! It won't be long before he is comparing poop stories with his Uncle Bo!
Post a Comment