Ethan decided to wear his boots this week to daycare. I guess it would have been ok if it was winter and he has pants on, but it has been a little hot the last couple of days that I sent him in shorts. So we have shorts on and boots what a fashion statement!! I'm telling you the child has a mind of his on!! He is so funny!!

4 comments:
I love both pairs of boots. The funny part is that he has a baggie of food in both pictures!
He is hilarious. I hope Brylee Taite is this much fun.
I love the green rain boots!! Those are great!!
Ali
don't worry gals,,,, there will be much more to worry about when it comes to fashion when these babies reach their teen years. This is 'just a walk in the park". You ain't seen nothin' yet. But,,, it's sweet and funny
Post a Comment