Thursday, March 20, 2008
My Sick Boy!!
Yesterday I got a call from Ethan's babysitter letting me know that Ethan was running a 101 fever and was sick. I left work to get him and he was sitting on the couch and had just threw up. I took him to his Dr she did a strep test and a flu test on him.Both came back negative. She was going to do a culture on the strep test and let me know if anything shows up. We have a hard time getting him to take his medicine. I gave him tylenol as soon as we got back from the Dr. but I still can't seem to break his fever. Today he is running 102.2 I gave him some motrin as soon as he got it down it came right back up!!! I called the Dr and they said that if he is stilling running a fever in the morning that I needed to bring him back. So keep him in your prayers that he gets better. And that he takes his medicine!! He looks so pitiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My poor baby!!!! And I can't even come see him!!! I could probably get him to take his medicine!! I just wish I could hold him. Take good care of him mommie and daddy.
Very sad Nanee
Bless his little heart. I hate that he is sick. I hope he is better so we can come see him on Easter.
My heart goes out to you. Most mothers would rather be sick themselves than have their babies sick. Prayers going up..... keep us posted.
He looks so pitiful!! I hope he gets better soon!!
Ali
Post a Comment