Sunday, March 16, 2008

What A Day!!

Ethan has a special visitor today. While we were outside playing cousin Micah and cousin Gavin stopped by to visit. At first the boys were a little shy, but after a few minutes I think they played everything there was to play. They rode the bike, scooter and the plasma car. After that we ventured to the bag yard were they jumped on the trampoline, swung on the swing set, played T-ball, soccer, and trucks. In the middle of all that they took time out to pee on the back of the house. I didn't post a picture of that due to privacy put I got some really funny ones. I think daddy was so proud of his man for doing that. ( I think it's a man thing he asked him if he spelled his name ) They had so much fun together I hope we can do it again soon. The last picture is our son in bed asleep at 8:30 yes I said 8:30 that is a record for him these days!!





















2 comments:

Holli said...

So much fun! Looks like Ethan had a great time and then out like a light!!! Too bad you couldn't post the peeing on the wall picture!

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys! I can totally see Ethan peeing on the house...too funny.