Thursday, March 20, 2008

My child has the FLU!!!!

I couldn't keep his fever down so about 3:00 I took it again and it was 103.5 I called the Dr and got another appt for 4:45. His Dr wasn't there so we seen another one. As soon as she came in the room she told us it sounded like the flu. I told her that his Dr did a flu test yesterday and it came back negative. She asked me how she did it and I told her that she swabbed the snot that was running from his nose. She looked at us kinda funny and said that you had to go up in the nose to know for sure. So she did another one and less than five minutes she came back in to tell us he has the FLU!! I was on fire then because we should have know this yesterday maybe then I wouldn't have been as worried about his fever all day today. She was a little upset too and told us that she was going to talk to the other Dr and that we would not have to pay for the first test. Now me and Jason are both exposed to it too. She gave us all prescriptions to take. So hopefully we want get it and in a couple of days Ethan will be back being Ethan!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! Maybe he will feel better before Sunday. I think he deserves some ice cream today :).

Holli said...

Poor little E-man, hope he is back to himself soon. Maybe the Easter bunny should bring an extra special Easter basket tomorrow night! ;)

Patsy said...

Poor Little Mama,,, having to be worried sick. I think both you and E-Man deserves something extra special. All of you take care of yourselves.

Patsy said...

How's E-Man doing?? Praying he is ready for the Easter Bunny,,,