Oh yeah this is a picture of E-man from our local paper. I was so excited when I seen it I almost cried. This is his first year in the league that he is in so he doesn't get to play very much at all, so I was on top of the world when I seen my baby in the paper. Oh and lets not forget his BIGGEST FAN!!
Yep that would be Nate. He loves to watch E play and he loves to play too. His favorite toy is a baseball bat, baseball and a glove you give him that and he is happy as a lark.
On to more news. E graduates from his pre-school in a week and I'm happy and sad at the same time. He is growing up too fast. They are doing a play of Hee Haw so I can ONLY imagine what he will be doing. E loves to entertain and make people laugh so this could be his start to fame! LOL! I promise to post pictures. We also went to registration at the school he will be attending this fall and he was excited, but he really wants in the classroom with the tadpoles and frogs. :) We'll keep our fingers crossed.
Nate is growing up way to fast too. He had tubes put in about 2 months ago and we are still having problems, but hopefully it will all get better soon. He is walking and running everywhere and is the BOSS! Don't make him mad or you will pay. This little guy has a huge temper and is not afraid to use it! He is also very smart. His two favorite things to do is eat and play outside. He is only 1 and is wearing a size 24mo in tops and 18mo in shirts. I think I'm going to have some big boys!
Farrah is playing ball too this year. She is also fixing to graduate middle school and head to High School! WOW time flies. She has grown up to be a very pretty girl and she is so smart. She is taking honor classes next year. We are so proud of her. She is such a great step-daughter and an awesome sister. The boys love her to death especially E.
Next time I will post more pictures, but for now this is what we have been up too!!



1 comment:
both of the boys are growing fast... did Ethan tell you I saw him at the Bounce Barn the other week???? He probably didn't remember my name. My grandaughter adn grandson had their party there.
Post a Comment