Sunday, April 4, 2010

SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday my brother came over to get E's gator and Nate's wagon so they could play with them at our Easter get together.  So after we got done eating me and E headed outside to get them out of the back of Uncle Bo's truck.  Well...I got Nate's wagon out first and told E to get in the truck and help me get the gator out.  Soon as he gets up the he looks at me and says:

E: Mom there is a snake back here.

Me: What!  ( About to crap my pants )

I threw the gator down grabbed E and took off running and screaming towards the house ONLY to here my whole family laughing in the background.  Come to find out is was FAKE.  I was so scared I think my heart skipped a beat or two or three.  I think what scared me the most is when I was looking for the snake I moved the gator and it made the snake move I was afraid if we took off real fast that it would come after us.  It was crazy, but my family laughed about it and me the rest of the day.  Someone told my brother that if you put a FAKE snake in the back of your truck that the birds wouldn't poop on it. So if you ever decide to do this little trick BE SURE AND LET OTHER'S KNOW FIRST!!!



post signature

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I dread the day Anna Claire finds a snake in the yard bc she loves them and I am terrified of them!! Needless to say, we would have reacted the same way. LOL!!