We signed E up this year for soccer. So far he seems to really like it. Micah ( our cousin ) and Jason are the coaches. I really didn't think that Jason being a coach would be all that great. For some STRANGE reason E has a listening problem when it come to us. Ha. But so far so good. The only thing we really need to work on is keeping E from falling down on purpose ALL the time. If he sees anyone fall for a reason he has to do the same thing. Here are a couple of pictures of them at practice!
This is a blog about me and my family. I'm married to a wonderful husband and have two handsome son's and a beautiful step daughter. I hope to keep you all posted on the fun and crazy things that happen throughout the years. Enjoy and make comments please!!
1 comment:
I CAN NOT wait to see this!!!
Post a Comment