We celebrated Farrah's 13th Birthday this weekend. It's hard to imagine that she is this old already. When me and Jason first started dating she was only 3 years old. I have watched her grow from a sweet baby girl to a wonderful little lady. She is the best step daughter anyone could ask for. Her brothers love her to the moon and back. E cries when she has to leave to go back to her moms. There is never a dull moment when she is around, she is full of laughs and total drama! :) Happy Birthday Farrah ( aka Sister, that's what E calls her ) We all love you ever much and i hope you had a Wonderful Birthday!
She has gone country on us and wanted a John Deere cake.
This is a blog about me and my family. I'm married to a wonderful husband and have two handsome son's and a beautiful step daughter. I hope to keep you all posted on the fun and crazy things that happen throughout the years. Enjoy and make comments please!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Farrah!
Post a Comment