Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Hour

Do you ever wonder what your kid is doing when he/she is in their bedroom being very quiet? Well we do and this my friends is what happens!

Yep! This is our son in Nate's clothes. The shirt which says Happy Hour is a 3 to 6 months. The pants are a 12 month. I think my little man had to much " happy hour " and though that he could wear his brothers clothes! I have no idea how on earth he got that shirt on because it took us forever to get it off, and the pants looked like skinny pants they were so tight! I wonder what it is with E and clothes that are to small. Remember this ? We were laughing so hard at him. Jason tried to button it at the bottom, but there was no hope! He had to give him a dollar just to take pictures! LOL!



post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is NEVER a dull moment with that child!!! I love his imagination!!! That's what makes him Ethan!!!

Nanee

Holli said...

OMGosh! I swear that is THE funniest thing I have seen in a LOOONNNGGG time! Leave it to Ethan! That picture will HAVE to go in the yearbook when he is a Sr. in high school! PRICELESS!!!!!

Patsy said...

Look Ma,,, it fits,,,, NOT... that's just being E-Man

Misty said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Have I told you lately how much I love this kid! He frakin' cracks me up, I swear there is no one out there that can make me laugh like E. He is hilarious. Don't you just wonder what made him think of doing this. I LOVE IT! And I totally agree with Holli, how funnt will that be!

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

He is so darn funny!!