Today I'm trying something totally new. I'm participating in a Blog Hop featured on Kelly's Corner.Here is my sweet Nate when he was 3 months. He is getting to be such a big boy. This is one of my favorite photos that my BFF did for me.
*****Help! For some reason it want let me attach everyone else's link. Any suggestions?*****


10 comments:
What a cute little bald head! I love babies when they are that age! So fun! Dropping by from the blog hop.
http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-whyd-mama-put-me-in.html
LOL!
He looks like he's about to give a very important speech!
Love the pic precious!
Check out my giveaway: http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaway-monday-cupcakes.html
HOP HOP HOP
The Buzz,
Brandy
Great photo...happy hopping!
I love that cute little bald baby head. Looks like he was thinking about discovering his fingers in his mouth!
For the MckLinky thing..you have to go to the page, then copy and paste all of the info into your blog. It looks like you c&p and then deleted to much. There's always next week to practice..
How cute! It looks like he's playing peek-a-boo with his fist. 'Where's my hand? Where's my hand? . . . . . There you are! :o)
I'm hopping in and following you as well. My pic is of my twins at 5 weeks. Love those bald-headed babies! lol
Angela
I love your banner on your blog? Can you give me atip on how to create one? email me at hayley22478@yahoo.com or comment at my blog - www.cadenandluke.blogspot.com I have 2 boys and a girl, so I love what you've done with your blog! Thanks for any tips!
Brent here... owner of MckLinky... email me and I will tell you what is incorrect...
brent@brentriggs.com
What a sweetheart!
Love the photo!
Post a Comment