Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nate's First Tooth and Water Day!


I got a call this morning from the babysitter telling me that Nate cut his first tooth! I was so excited. I knew for a while now that he HAD to be cutting teeth because he chews on everything and anything he can get near his mouth. I usually check every morning but this morning I was to busy trying to make sure I had E ready for water day!

Mr Cool in his swimming clothes and his Spider man towel with his Hot Wheels sun glasses


Today was water day at Barnyard and E was excited! They had to wear their swim clothes there and bring an extra pair to change into after they played in the water. E did not like the fact that he wasn't wearing underwear to school it tore him up. I had to explain that it was totally fine and that after they were through that he could put his underwear back on along with his regular clothes. After several talks about it he finally was ok with it. When I picked him up today he said that he had a blast.

post signature

3 comments:

Robyn said...

The are both adorable!! AC had beach day today, but they were just pretending to be on the beach with their hats and sunglasses.

Ali b said...

I love that top pic of Nate, to cute!!! Cool little E-man, hope he is still enjoying Barnyards!!

Holli said...

I'm so jealous that Nate has a tooth a 4 months old!