
Thursday, June 11, 2009
New Look New Additude!
Tell me what you think about my new and improved blog page. I want to hear from EVERYONE who visits this page. I know I have some lookers that read but never post, well now is your chance. If you don't have a blogger account just sign in anonymous and leave your name at the bottom so I know who you are! Jennisa from here http://onceuponablog.org designed it for me. She is the greatest!! With this new design my goal is to blog about something everyday. I may not show pictures every time but I will keep you updated on the latest news in The Pinkston house! Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
This is the first time I have been to your blog. But I like it. It is really cool.
I like it!!!!! Lord knows you DO have something to write about everyday!!!!!!!!!!! Never a dull moment at the Pinkston house!
Nanee
I love it, really cute!!!!
I like the new look:) It cracks me up to see how much your oldest looks like Bo!
I love it! We did good! I am holding you too the everyday blogging too! I have done become a blog slacker since you twisted my arm and made me join facebook! ;)
I love it!!!!
Love it Love it Love it!!! It is too cool!
This is too cute Susan!!! I am hoping a blogover will do me some good soon too!! {in the process} Looks awesome!!!
I really like the new look. I enjoy the blogs more than the facebook. Like I said before,,, this is my way of keeping up with everybody, especially the growing kids.
I love love love it!!!!! The new design is too cute!! =o)
Susan: I love your blog. I check it often for your pictures and comments. I'm so appreciative of the work you do on this site. It helps a long-distance grandmother keep up to date with the happenings of the Pinkston household, the growth of Nate, the antics of Ethan, and the growing up of Ms. Tween, Farrah. Thank you ever so much! Love you all, Brenda
Post a Comment