Monday, April 20, 2009

Guess Who is 3 Months old..

Nate turned 3 months old today!! Wow time flies!!
Here is what Nate has been up to lately!

  • He loves to laugh and coo.
  • He drinks 6oz every 4 hours.
  • Sleeps most of the night.
  • Likes to swing and watch cartoons.
  • Smiles at his BIG Brother acting goofy.
  • Hates to ride in his car seat when it is dark outside. We have to ride with the light on just to keep him calm.
  • Hates to stop riding for any reason.
  • Loves when I play the radio.
  • Is spoiled by his Nanee and Popa.
  • I think he is going to be a Popa's boy! ( Sorry Nanee ) He laughs and smiles at him all the time. He loves to sit on his belly.
  • His eyes are still blue.
  • Loves bath time.
  • Loves his Sissy and she loves him.
  • Weighs 13lbs
  • Likes to sit in his Bumbo. ( as shown in the pictures, yes it's purple but hey it was free.)
  • Finally over with the colic.
  • Slobbers all the time.
  • All in all he is a Great Baby!!!
  • We Love You Nate!!!

Oh and he HATES to have his picture made. Can you tell that in the picture below!! I didn't think you could!! HA HA


And of course a post is not a post with out..........

ETHAN!!!

  • Who could resist and little man that runs around the house in his underwear wearing his fireman boots.
  • LOVES to rock out!!!!!!!!!!
  • Is totally a Nanee's boy!!
  • Thinks the world of his Uncle Bo even though sometimes Uncle Bo can get him into some trouble.
  • Loves to draw and write. He can write his name and my cell # really good.
  • Loves to play Old Maid. He cheats just like I did when I was a kid. He holds the Old Maid up high and makes you pick that one card. He thinks it is the funniest thing in the world.
  • He is into Spider-man, Skateboards, T-ball and playing in the dirt. Oh and GIRLS!!
  • Can be mean as a SNAKE.
  • Favorite saying is " You know how boys are." ( I have no idea where that came from )
  • Not a morning person just like his mommy.
  • Hates to take a bath but once he is in you can't get him out.
  • Loves is Sissy and his baby brother.
  • Not shy at ALL.
  • Eats ALL THE TIME!!! No joke!!
  • He is one great 4 year old boy!
  • We love you Ethan!!!




4 comments:

Ali b said...

They are both getting so big!! I need to come over and play one night when I am in Shelbyville!!

Holli said...

Where oh where does the time go? I love Nate's mad face and Ethan's happy face!

Patsy said...

girls,,,, now that's trouble!!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I am loving the mad face!!