This year the Easter Bunny stopped by our house to leave the little ones some surprises!! Here are a few photos from Easter morning at our house!
This is a picture of what he left the kids before they got to see it. I decided to snap a picture before it got all messed up!! Notice the eggs? The Easter Bunny always makes a trail of eggs starting at Ethan's door leading to his present. My mom and dad did this for me and my brother when we were little.

Notice the dropped Easter bucket!! When he noticed his present he dropped the bucket and took off!
lol
Here is Nate. Ethan wrote the Easter Bunny a letter telling him that him and his brother wanted Spider man stuff. This was the only thing the
Easter Bunny could find for Nate that was Spider man. I think he like it!!

And here is Ethan with his new
Spider-Man Action Figures ( this is what he calls them ) he was so excited. I hope everyone had a great Easter!!
3 comments:
Glad the Easter bunny made it to your house too! He was very good to Molly Kate.
I think that thing Nate has is "The Thing" from the Fantastic 4.
Your boys are too cute!! The Easter egg trail is a cute idea.
A friend of mine used to take cut outs of rabbits feet and sprinkle flour on them on the lawn and make rabbit tracks in the yard for her kids to see. I thought that was cute.
Post a Comment