Sunday, April 13, 2008

One Little Monkey Jumpin on the Bed

Who didn't love jumping on the bed when they were little? I know I did. This is what I caught Ethan doing tonight!! He has one sock on and one sock off!! lol Who knows where the other one is. Also his daddy took him for a hair cut Thursday and this is what he came with NO HAIR!!! Doesn't he look like a totally different kid.


4 comments:

Patsy said...

I used to love jumping on the bed, but didn't let my kids do it. I can remember in 2002, Carnival upgraded me to my first Balcony cabin,,, I was so thrilled with the room that I jumped on the bed and I was 51.... I'd probably still love it.

Holli said...

Boys will be boys...

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

Well, at least there isn't cake on his face or bologna in the bed.

Kim said...

Lonnie made Hudson's bed to jump on!!! I was never allowed as a kid, so we jump together on Hudson's bed!!