Ok... so the other day I bought Ethan some Gummi Worms. Can you tell which ones he likes the best? If you can't it's the clear and the orange. I opened them up and this is what I found TONS of worms bitten in half. LOL I thought this was funny so I wanted to share it with everyone. He usually isn't a picky eater!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Gummi Worms Ethan Style!!
Ok... so the other day I bought Ethan some Gummi Worms. Can you tell which ones he likes the best? If you can't it's the clear and the orange. I opened them up and this is what I found TONS of worms bitten in half. LOL I thought this was funny so I wanted to share it with everyone. He usually isn't a picky eater!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's my boy,,,, you go Ethan,, you tell your Uncle Bo that ORANGE is the BEST!!
Well that is what I heard you are supposed to do...bite their heads off suck their jucies throw their skins away!!!
Gross Holli!!!!!!!!!! I like the red side of the gummy worms!!
Post a Comment