This is what happens when mommy goes to work and leaves daddy in charge!! There are stickers stuck to my coffee table and my son has a new tattoo like his daddy. I asked Jason if he seen him doing this to our coffee table and all he said was " I tried to get them off." Jason has a tattoo on his arm so he thought it would be cool if Ethan had one too. Ethan though he was such a cool kid, he walked around with his arm turned out so everyone could see it. Stayed tuned for more Jason is going to have to stay home with him again tomorrow because Ethan's babysitter is out sick all week so we are taking turns keeping him. They will have another partner in crime tomorrow too!!! KK ( aka Kaylee Adams ) is coming to stay. Ethan loves when KK comes over he LOVES her so much. They get along so good together. So say a little prayer for our house tomorrow no telling what will be going on. LOL!!! I'll keep ya posted!


I know everyone is wondering why I don't dress my child, but I do. He just like to take them back off when I'm not around!! Atleast he does have a pull up on!! lol
2 comments:
You can use Goo-gone to take the stickers off!! :)
Ali
Looks like E-Man was doing a little of his own decorating. You shoud be proud,,, bet nobody else has a table like yours,,,,
Post a Comment