Thursday, March 27, 2008

Daddy Daycare!!

As I promised I would keep everyone posted on how the day went with Jason keeping the kids. He said they were VERY good. They played the Wii, hide and seek, arts and crafts ( that's what KK called it ) ate pizza and played outside. KK got bite by one of the cats because she kept trying to show JJ the PROPER way to pick up a cat. ( Sorry Holli and Kris ) Ethan got shot in the back of the head by KK with a nurf gun, then Ethan decides to kick KK for no reason. But they really do love each other we promise. JJ ( that's what KK calls Jason ) took them outside they played in the sandbox and anything else they could find. They came back in for a break and JJ said they were getting sleepy so he decided that it was time to go back outside. At this time the door somehow got locked behind them. I got a call at work asking how much longer I was going to be and that's when he told me they were locked out. 5 min. later he was calling again and KK had to pee and she wouldn't do it outside, of course our son just pees anywhere so he was fine. JJ took her over to the neighbors to pee and she was fine!! lol That was the only bad thing that really happened other than that I think they all had a great time!! Here are a couple of pictures.
KK raking leaves that Ethan plowed back down with his Gator!!

Riding in the Gator.
Notice the small tree behind Ethan. Jason said that he was trying his hardest to run over it. It's not even our it's our neighbors!!


Ok in this picture if you look really closely will see KK in the back of the Gator and Ethan running over a big tree stump and KK hanging on for dear life. Ethan has a sneaky little grin on his face to ( meaning he knows what he is trying to do and that's trying to knock KK out)

Here is KK with the nurf gun shooting it towards the ceiling to make it stick.
Can you see my messy living room!!! lol

3 comments:

Holli said...

Lord....I'm surprised the two of them are still alive after today! Thank goodness Aunt Genna will be back tomorrow! Just Kidding JJ! I really appreaciate you watching her today!

Anonymous said...

They are just the 2 bestest kids in the world!!!!! Never any trouble!!! And so VERY smart!!! Tell Jason that at least he didn't lock one of them in the house!!!

Nanee/BawBaw

Patsy said...

Messy living room???? That just shows you got kids around. Alot of men would call it babysitting when they watched their own kids. That used to piss me off. How can you babysit your OWN KIDS??? Ray was always good to take turns caring for ours when needed. He even took vacation time to stay with them when I went to Hawaii with my sister for 10 days. Seems like you got a keeper.....