Thursday, February 21, 2008

GET WELL CARDS!!





What a better way to make you feel great!! Here are a few photos of my get well cards from Kaylee and Ethan. It totally made my day when I seen them. Aren't they great!!!! Big hugs and kisses to E-man and KK I love you both so very much!!

P.S. Kris and Holli I hope he didn't get marker everywhere I know how marker happy he can get!! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great!

Holli said...

He did GREAT! The only place he got marker was on his arm and there was just one spot of green that I couldn't get off of him. I'm glad you enjoyed your cards!

Patsy said...

I pray you are feeling much better. After I heard what happened, I remember you talking about the pain at Jennifer's basket party. Some people will do anything to get a few extra days off work ha, ha, ha...

Misty said...

I hope you are feeling better. I hate that you had to go through the surgery, but I am glad to know that you will not be in all that pain once you get healed up. Brian was in the ER last week with kidney stone's, and he scared me. I can imagine how worried your family was. Jennifer was telling me about it the day I called to tell her about Brian. Hope you are feeling better very soon!