Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Army Man Ethan
Ok so you all know by now I'm sure that my child is NOT a morning person. We are always running behind in the mornings. Well this morning he actually woke up early and was dressed and ready to walk out the door on time when he decided that he needed to take a toy. Well... this is what he decided to take. Check out his army mean face. While I was rushing him up he told me that everyone would like his army suit and that he was the coolest. He had to ride to daycare with the whole outfit on. I had to walk in the door first while he waited outside to fix his hat just right before he came in. You would have thought he was a model he walked in and showed off his army suit he looked at all the other kids like they were nothing compared to him and his army suit. My child has an imagination that runs wide open!!! I think he is the funnest thing. I think he gets that from me and his Uncle Bo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute!!!! You never know what he is going to come up with next!! He just amazes me everyday!!
Nanee
That boy, that boy!!! He is too funny!!!
That is great!!! He cracks me up! Do you think he will go to the beach this year or is the water still going to be nasty! :)
Post a Comment