Monday, February 21, 2011

Santa Came to our house!!!

Can't believe Christmas is here again!!! I did really good this year and was done with my shopping in November!  I know I can't believe I didn't wait to the last minute either like always. :)   The boys have been pretty good and didn't really have a long list this year.  Here is what they got!
 Above is Nate's he is really into Chuck and friends, Thomas the Train, drawing ( which if you come to my house and look at my walls you can really tell he loves art ) and cars.  We thought that he would like Hide and Seek Jo Jo too!  Well....When Nate hides and Jo Jo comes to find him it ticks Nate off and he picks Jo Jo up by the ears and throws him down! LOL... Below is E's. His favorite along with his daddy and Uncle Bo were the BeyBlades!!  I thing they played them ALL DAY!!
Farrah got LOTS of money and clothes!  Her favorite!
We had another awesome Christmas and everyone got way too much.  Our house is on Toy OVERLOAD!!

post signature

No comments: