I know I have been really slacking lately, but hopefully I will get better! The boys are growing up too fast. Nate is trying to walk and is into everything. He loves to watch Ethan all the time. E has lost his second tooth and he is also fixing to start baseball again! He is so excited about that. I have a feeling I will be to busy chasing Nate around the ball field instead of watching the game! :) Here are few pictures of the boys from their Nanee and Poppa's house. They both got to spend the night with them while me and Jason went out with my some of our friends and Bo and Sandy. It felt wierd getting to stay out late and sleep late. Thanks Nanee and Poppa! Your the GREATEST!
Don't let the sweetness fool you because I'm sure soon after my mom took this picture Nate headbutted Ethan. That is Nate's favorite think to do to his bubba!
Are they not the cutest boys EVER! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment