Thursday, November 12, 2009

A day at the Science Museum

Me and Julie were both off work for Veteran's Day so we decided to take the boys to the Science Museum.  I have never been before. Julie took Ethan and Eli awhile back and that's all Ethan talks about, so I finally got to see what all the excitment was about. It was so cool and FUN!!  The boys had the best time and played so great together. We got there early and stayed until they closed then headed back into town just in time for the Veteran's Day parade.  It was an awesome day to say the least!!




Cale looks a little nervous about Ethan driving! LOL


Playing games












Yes that's a real snake they are touching!

post signature

2 comments:

Joy said...

now E's gonna want a snake!!

Patsy said...

Don't think I could handle being that close to that snake.