Nate discovered tonight that he can open the cabinets. Can you guess which one he found?
Yep the cabinet were I keep my bowls. So him and E decided to do this:
Playing the drums with mommy's bowls. Good Times!!
2 comments:
Brenda Hodge
said...
Susan--I can't tell you how much I enjoy checking for the pictures and news of what's happening with the Pinkston household. You have really created a treasure with this blog that all of you will enjoy for years to come. You'll not only have the pictures to show the guys, but a complete story of "growing up". As a long distance grandmother, I eagerly check for new entries quite often as a way of keeping up. I sincerely appreciate all the efforts you make in keeping this site going. Love ya -- Granny Brenda
This is a blog about me and my family. I'm married to a wonderful husband and have two handsome son's and a beautiful step daughter. I hope to keep you all posted on the fun and crazy things that happen throughout the years. Enjoy and make comments please!!
2 comments:
Susan--I can't tell you how much I enjoy checking for the pictures and news of what's happening with the Pinkston household. You have really created a treasure with this blog that all of you will enjoy for years to come. You'll not only have the pictures to show the guys, but a complete story of "growing up". As a long distance grandmother, I eagerly check for new entries quite often as a way of keeping up. I sincerely appreciate all the efforts you make in keeping this site going. Love ya -- Granny Brenda
So cute...you are a great mom for letting them play and not fussing about getting the bowls dirty:) Priceless pictures.
Post a Comment