Sunday, October 18, 2009

E turned 5 on October 16th so he had a HUGE Birthday weekend.  He woke up that morning to a new airplane and a new Star Wars sword.  That afternoon his Nanee Popa and Uncle Bo took him to Chuck E Cheese's where he ate pizza had a cake and played games.  After that he choose to go to Toy R Us to pick out his present which was this:

After testing everyone's hearing all night we woke up earlier to get things ready for his birthday party.We usually have it outside and it is perfect for the kids to be able to run around and do their on thing. Oh but NOT this year the weather was to cold so we had to change it to the Rec Center.  Everything turned out great, but man it was WILD!! I guess that's what happens when you have a room full of kids with no where to run and release a TON of energy.  Enjoy the pictures...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WOW!! We were all like this after it was over!!! HA!

post signature

3 comments:

Joy said...

Great pictures!! I LOVE the cake!!! it's awesome!

Holli said...

Yes the cake was great! It was a WILD party!

Andrea Brian said...

Wish I could have been there. Looks like it was a "Rockin" party!!!! That cake looked soooo yummy , I could have eaten every last bite. I can't believe he is 5!!! Hope to see you soon.