skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Awana's
Ethan and his best friend joined Awana's this season and they both love it. The first week they had to memorize a bible verse and if they came back the next week and said it out loud they would get a prize. So me and E studied it all week. Well last night was the night to say it out loud and in front of other people he really didn't know. I was a little nervous when they handed him the microphone for some strange reason :) I just knew he would bust out some lyrics and start dancing, but he didn't thank goodness! LOL.. He said his bible verse perfect I was soooo happy for him. You have no idea how great that made me feel. As I walked out from watching him say it I got two thumbs up and a huge smile.
Lets us love one another, for love comes from God. 1 John 4:7
1 comment:
that made me cry...so sweet! Love having your little man there. Sunday service starts at 10 and we have childrens church too. :)
Love yall julie
Post a Comment