Sunday, September 20, 2009

Guess Who Is.......

OH NO!!!
It can't be true!!!
Ha Ha!! I'm 8 months old today!
Getting older isn't so bad..Except for mom and dad! Here is what I have been up to lately...
* I have 6 teeth
* I love to be on the floor playing and crawling
* I love shoes!!! So you better hide them or I will try and eat them
* I love to pull hair and laugh about it
* I love to eat puffs
* I sleep all night and I'm in a 9 to 12 months clothes
* I weight 19 lbs
* I like to take the spoon when I'm eating and bite on it really hard so mommy and daddy can't pull it out of my mouth. Then I laugh when they do!
* Mom thinks I'm going to be mean!! LOL!!
* I love to pull brothers hair and roll all over him
All in all I'm a Super cool 8 month old!!! Oh and check out my Handsome big brother he will be 5 in less than a month!!



post signature

4 comments:

Holli said...

Isn't he the sweetest!! Lovin' Ethan's hairdo!

Anonymous said...

Are they the cutest boys!!!

Patsy said...

Super Kool and Junior Stud,,,, LOL

Andrea Brian said...

Your brother is handsome, but you sure are cute too!!! Tell him I like the cool hair cut!!