Friday, August 7, 2009

This story really means a lot to me and I want to share it with all my readers. This is my VERY best friend's blog. We have been BFF's since 2nd grade and we do everything together. However I have never been a HUGE fan of needles, never the less to give blood but after reading her post it has totally change my out look on the whole situation. I would be lost without her in my life and so I made a promise to her today that I will do it, but she has to go with me to hold my hand and to pick me up ( Not stand there and laugh ) if I pass out. So go to her site and check out her story it might just change your out look on giving blood too!!

post signature

3 comments:

Holli said...

Thanks for linking me and I would not stand there and laugh, I would helpget you up! Love ya!

Patsy said...

It's not really that big a deal,,, and they give you a snack and drink after you are finished.... giving blood is the gift of life.

Joy said...

You can do it Susan!!!