Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nate....

Is cruising into 7 months!!
He is growing so fast! Here is what he is doing now.

*He smiles ALL the time. He is such a happy little man!
*He weighs 18 lbs and 13 oz and is very healthy ( per Dr. C )
*Is eating #2 foods and is like his mommy and don't like macaroni.
*Rolls around EVERYWHERE, is trying to sit up but isn't very good at that yet.
*Sleeps all through the night and wakes up happy as a lark. I think E should take notes from Nate on that! HA
*If you hold out your hands for him to come to you he will.
*I'm still thinking he is a little partail to his poppa, because E doesn't let Nanee have anything to do with him! lol
*Likes to ride in his stroller
*Loves anything with a tag on it.
*Likes to watch Blues Clues.
*Thinks bath time is fun!
*He babbles all the time. E said the other day he said dada, but I'm NOT so sure about that.

He is getting so big it's hard to believe he is 7 months old already. Check out his Cool Daddy look here. Isn't he such a handsome man!





Check out the toes on the highchair. Just laid back eating his food.
Cheese!!! Look at them two teeth!


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE TOOTHY SMILE!!!!

Nanee

Holli said...

He is soooo sweet, maybe he will be my son in law one day! haha

Andrea Brian said...

He is sooo adorable!! I love him in the car!