Ok I will confess! I do drive a little on the fast and crazy side trying to get my kids to daycare and my self to work before 8:00am. Not Fast and Furious style so don't turn me in.
LOL. The other day I was dropping Nate off and I discovered that my hub cap was falling off so I kicked ( yes I said kicked ) it back on and thought nothing more about it, but I did make a mental note in my head to watch the curbs! :) Well today after dropping E off I was on my way to drop Nate off and I hit the curb turning onto another road. (Yes I know totally scratch the mental note I made to myself earlier last week.) Nothing major I thought until I get to work and Amanda asked me if something was wrong with my tire. I said "not that I know of , why?" at that point she proceeded to tell me my hub cap was missing!!!! Well thank goodness I knew where I lost it at and I called a friend that worked near the place and sure enough there it was!!! I was so happy they found it or I would be riding around like this:
LOL is that not funny!! Anyway... Jason will fix it tonight I hope or he might just let me ride with it off for a little while so I will watch where I'm going!!
***THIS POST IS NOT OPEN FOR COMMENTS FROM HOLLI, JASON, AMANDA, AND MY MOM*** :)
6 comments:
Amanda McCullough is....laughing out loud. (no comment)
Me tooooo......No comment! I really can't stop laughing, Ok never mind I have to make a comment...... your car looks like a ride out of FRIDAY!hahahahahahahaha
Susan, Susan, Susan Your thing is curbs and mine is poles!!! You might need an alignment too!
Mom
DAMN BIG PERM..... U NEED BIG BRO TO GIVE U SOME DRIVING LESSONS?
BO
It would be too funny if Jason let you ride around like that for a few days.
Maybe your big BRO did teach you to drive,,,, maybe that's the problem. I hope you let Jason teach E-man and Nate how to drive,,,, LOL
Post a Comment