Here is a picture of me cheering Ethan on. No I was not a cheerleader but I do have the perfect cheerleader form!! LOL!! And yes I do need to go to the tanning bed! Casper don't have nothing on those white arms!Sunday, April 5, 2009
T-Ball Game 2
Here are a couple of pictures of Ethan's game from Saturday. His team done really well. Ethan hit the the ball twice and made it home both times.
Here is a picture of me cheering Ethan on. No I was not a cheerleader but I do have the perfect cheerleader form!! LOL!! And yes I do need to go to the tanning bed! Casper don't have nothing on those white arms!
Here is a picture of me cheering Ethan on. No I was not a cheerleader but I do have the perfect cheerleader form!! LOL!! And yes I do need to go to the tanning bed! Casper don't have nothing on those white arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment