Friday, March 20, 2009

2 MONTHS TODAY!!



We took Nate for his 2 month check up and he is a very healthy boy!! We are still having problems with his colic so she switched us to Simalac Alimentum. He started his first bottle of this yesterday at 4:30 and then another one at 8:30 he had a few crying spells, we laid him down at 10:30 and slept all night!! ALL NIGHT I tell ya WOOO WHOOO!! We took this picture at the Dr's office. He is like" What I have to get shots."

6 comments:

Holli said...

I sorry...I don't care what you people say that baby is Susan made over with a hint of Jason and Ethan every now and then!

Alimentum is your friend!! TRUST ME!

Ali b said...

He is getting so big, I need to come see him soon!! What a little cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda Mc said...
That is Nathan Susan Jr.
I'm glad they switched his formula and I hope he does better on it. I know you and Jason would be happy to get a good night's sleep.

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

He's getting so big!!! Bless his heart...I hope the new formula works out better.

Patsy said...

Enjoy these moments,,, they go by so fast.

Robyn said...

How cute is he!!!! I hope the new formula works great!!