We had a great visit at the hospital tonight; everyone was doing good! Little Nate was just sleeping right through all of the talking, wrestling{Ethan} and camera flashes! I still say he looks more like Susan than anybody. I think he is going to look like her with Jason's personality, right opposite of Ethan! And let me tell you about the fingers and toes on this kiddo they are sooooo long! He is just adorable and a perfect addition to the Pinkston family!
-Holli

4 comments:
Congratulations dear!! He is just a little doll. Hope you are doing ok. Welcome to the world little Nathan!!
Congratulations Susan!
We are so happy that you
and baby Nathan are doing great!
I think he looks like you too , Susan. I can't wait to see the little man. I wish I could have been there like I was with Ethan. Congratulations on your new addition. Love, Andrea
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is adorable!! I bet Ethan is loving it. He's gonna be a great big brother. And Farrar is already doing a great job as big sissy. She'll be a big help. She is so beautiful too. I am sure Uncle Bo already has great things lined up to teach him. Don't turn around cause the boys will be grown. I turned around and mine are looking to buy houses and was talking marriage. Another 1.5 years and they'll all be graduated and I'll have an empty nest. UGH!! Member to blog when you can grab the minutes; they'll be few with two little ones now. CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment