Monday, January 19, 2009

GUESS WHAT????

****edit****Susan has to be at the hospital at 6:30am****


Baby Pinkston will be born sometime tomorrow!  Susan just got finished up at the Dr.;  she is still at a 3 and the babies head is in place.  Dr. Moss is on call tomorrow so they are going to go ahead and help little man along.  Dr. McGowan said that the baby will probably be born by 12 noon tomorrow!  They BETTER come up with a name tonight!!  
Check back as much as you can for a play by play and then some pictures!!  Please say a little prayer for the Pinkston/Walker family!
Oh yeah, the hospital is supposed to call her tonight with a time as to be there!  I'll let you know as soon as I hear!

Talk to ya soon!
-Holli 

2 comments:

Patsy said...

please send me a text,,, I won't have access to 'puter till I get home at 4:30. Praying all goes well with "what's his name",,, ha, ha....

Robyn said...

Good Luck!! Can't wait to see pictures!!