
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Ethan is all about skateboards. We have a neighbor that skateboards up and down the road and his drive way all the time and Ethan thinks he is soooo cool. So we bought him a mini skate board. ( I know we are crazy, but we only let him use it in side the house ) So this year for Christmas Ethan got Tony Hawk skateboard fro the Wii and he is so good at it. They have tons of ramps on there. So Jason decided to make Ethan one. I told him that it had to be little enough to fit in the house and nothing to major. Well I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He looks plum "gangsta".. Mr Joe Cool.
Oh my goodness! That ramp makes me so nervous...it's serious and steep! You better get that helmet on him or I'm telling your mother.
if im not mistaking i bought slick that shateboard! get it right sis!!!!!
uncle b
Post a Comment