Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Where do I start....
First off I had a baby shower on Nov. 16th I will posted pictures as soon as my computer is running better. A special Thanks to my Mom, Aunt Genna, Holli and Pam for making it such a special day. Little man got lots of stuff. Notice I said little man because WE still haven't pick out a name!!! I went back to the Dr on Nov 24th everything was great I'm measuring a week early but she hasn't changed any dates. I gained 4 more pounds so total of 23 so far!! I have one more time of going every 2 weeks then I start once a week!! Can you believe it!! We finally have the boys room ready I will posted pictures of that also when I get a chance. I have a case of the laziness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, I am sorry I missed your shower. yOu know me living here in ATL Baby Pinkston's gift will be belated. I hope you are doing well. Hope to see you soon. Love and Miss you
WHERE ARE THE PANEL PANTS PICTURES!!
I know the case of the laziness. How do you like that I post 4 or 5 things but redate them. I am getting really good at that. I have also added you to my list; did you notice that?? lol. One thing that I keep looking for is a new picture of you and the 'bump'?? Member how Jennifer used to do that. I think you should too...lol. I hope were still entertaining you enough...lol. I try anyways. I took some pictures today your gonna get a kick out of. Watch for them...LOL. Get out of the lazis too. YOUR HAVING ANOTHER LITTLE ONE; NO TIME FOR THAT....LOL!!
Post a Comment