Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLOWEEN PICTURES


Ethan was a devil this year and he had a blast. We took him around to our neighbors and he got lots of candy. Between family and friends we probably have enough candy to last until next year. Don't worry I have put it up after finding him climbing on the counter several times just helping himself!!! Oh and the look on his face is his very own devil look!! It kinda reminds me of Elvis. Maybe that's what he can be next year. lol




Here is Kaylee ( aka KK ) and Kara Brooke ( aka cutie face ) these are the nicknames Ethan has for them. Aren't they the cutest bunnies ever. We gave KK a bag full of candy and KB got baby food and a book.






3 comments:

Holli said...

Halloween is always such a fun time. Cutie face says THANKS for the baby food!

Patsy said...

I too thought of Elvis when I saw the look on E-mans face. I love seeing little kids at Halloween. I had more trick or treaters than I've ever had out here. Loved it.

Rachel Spence said...

cute!! That picture of Ethan--his face is hysterical!