Friday, September 12, 2008

We are having a.....

BOY!!!!!!!! We went to the Dr today and we are having a Jesus ( or at least that's what Ethan's calling him. ) Everything looked great. I have to have another ultra sound next month to look at his heart he was so wiggly that she couldn't get a good look at it. He moved around the whole time. He waved at Ethan and showed him his fist. Ethan told him he was going to give him a knuckle sandwich. lol. Ethan was a little sad that it wasn't a sister, but after a little talk he was just fine. Now all we have to do is think of a name for this little man. We are open to suggestions please!!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you are already far enough along to know the sex!!! Jeeze - time flies!

Holli said...

Whew..glad you got them wingdings off of there...it was taking me FOR-EVER to decode that mess....heheheheh!
Glad all is good and that Ethan is happy! I will be working on my name list for ya!

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

Congratulations on a healthy baby! We are excited for you guys you are officially outruled by the boys of the house.

I like the name Jesus....

Misty said...

I agree with Jennifer Little Jesus Pinkston sounds GREAT to me!

Any particular letter of initials you guys wants it to have or start with?