Friday, June 27, 2008

Jason's Trip To Wal-Mart with Ethan

On Saturday Jason went to Wal-Mart to get groceries he took Ethan with him because I wasn't feeling very well. So after about 30 minutes I kinda got concerned so I called his phone only to hear no Ethan STOP, and that he would be home in a little bit. When they finally arrived home I asked Jason what Ethan was doing? He said that there was a older lady in there that had a eye patch on and our son was yelling " Daddy there's a PIRATE." Embarrassed Jason told him no son that she wasn't a pirate and that wasn't nice to say. Well telling a 3 year old that, didn't mean much because he just didn't understand. He keep telling Jason that she was a pirate. Jason finally thought that they were out of her site and she was gone when all of the sudden Ethan yells out " See dad she's a pirate." Jason hurried up and finish and got out of there!! Sometimes you just NEVER know what is going to pop out of your kids mouth and that my friends is pretty scary!!! lol

4 comments:

Thirty-One Gifts with Jennifer said...

This is so darn funny!!!

Holli said...

That IS so funny...tell the story about sponge bob...I would leave the real names out though!

Patsy said...

Kids just tell it like they see it. To E-Man,,, she looked like a Pirate... 'nuf said

Rachel Spence said...

Hey Susan--found you from Andrea's blog! This is hilarious--kid's really do say the best things at the best times. LOL!! Hey I see you are prego again--congrats!!