
We have decided that Uncle Bo and Ethan are just a like!! They LOVE to aggravate each other to no end as you can tell in the video above. This is what always happens when they get together.
Did you notice that Ethan had Bo in a new wrestling move called the ear hold!! lol
Note to Misty R. check out the frog boots I thought that you would like to know that now they are his wrestling boots. :)
Oh and he did have clothes on I promise. He got hot beating up his Uncle Bo and took them off.
He is such a Macho Man!!!

7 comments:
Ethan is JUST LIKE Uncle Bo when he was little!!!!
I love it!!!! The ear hold is great.......
Awa I can not see the video here at work! I will have to check it out later at home!! He is a mess!!
Ali
that is sssoooo funny. Bo is just a big kid, himself. Looks like Ethan got the upper ear on him (instead of the upper hand,,,LOL)
Listen to who is calling for a Time Out! Bo, you big wuss. LOL.
I am so glad to hear that Ethan has found yet another GREAT use for his frog boots. He is hilarious! I am especially glad to see him layin' the smack down on Uncle Bo!
nice boots!
Post a Comment