



I went to Wal-Mart today and found the greatest toy ever!!! A Carnival Clubhouse!! You can make tons of things out of this small or BIG. Here are a couple of shots I have made of it so far. Stay tuned for tons of more pictures. You can even make it look like a boat. I think Nanee had a AWESOME time in it too!!

3 comments:
Nanee did have an AWESOME time!! Ethan is just so much FUN!!! He has such an imagination! The club house became a castle and me and him were dinasours and mommie was the king. The dinasours had to put a blanket over their head, flap their arms, growl and chase each other! I love playing with him.
Nanee
WOW!!! Was it Christmas again??? Where in the world are you going to keep that thing???
LOL! Ethan is definitely making Baw Baw younger. Each trip to Wal-Mart makes her look younger and younger. Maybe you should get all those plastic balls out and put them in there. I'll suggest that next time I'm over.
Post a Comment